Currently, we are conducting our Live Show and Auction via our Facebook page every other Friday at 7 PM. Check our Facebook page for the date of our next show. We hope that you will join us. Below describes how it works and what you need to do to participate.
o To participate in our Live Show and Auction:
- If this is your first time to participate or you are not sure we have your most up to date contact information, please private message us through our Facebook page with this information, or send it via email to: email@example.com. You must be registered to be eligible for participation in giveaways, auctions or purchasing through the show. We need the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your mailing/billing address
- Email address
- Payment Options:
- Call us on Saturday between 10 and 2 with your credit card information
- Or pay the invoice that we will send to you the following day (typically Saturday evening) with your credit card or PayPal account. Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay this invoice. PayPal is a safe credit card processing company.
- Also let us know if you will be picking up in the store or if you will need us to ship your order to you. (If you are a repeat customer, we should know this unless something has changed).
- Please understand that if you comment "sold" or place a bid on an item, you are committing to follow through with the purchase if you win.
- You will need to view the show from the Among Friends Quilt & Sewing Center’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/amongfriendsquiltshop/
- There is now a link to the video from our event page. If you have trouble connecting from the event page, go directly to our Facebook page and look for it there.
- Watching in Watch Parties is fun, but we won’t be able to see comments from Watch Parties, so if you are going to participate in the bidding and buying of product, you need to do that from our Among Friends Quilt and Sewing Center Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/amongfriendsquiltshop.com
o How to Bid on Live Auction Items:
- There will be an opening minimum bid amount
- There will be a time limit placed on the bidding
- Bid increase by minimum of $2
- Bids are placed by typing the word BID with the bid amount in the comment section. Example: BID $45
- When the timer goes off, bidding must cease
- Highest bidder wins (only bids that are time stamped under the buzzer will count).
- We will not call winners during the show due to lag time, but will determine winner in the review according to time stamps
- Winners will be posted in a FB post within 24 hours
o How to Shop:
- If you want to purchase an item, in the comment section:
- type the Item ID and the word SOLD. Example: K5 Sold
- If it is for fabric, please also include the number of yards that you want to purchase (sold in 1 yard increments). Example: F12 Sold 2 yds.
o Order Processing
- Saturday is spent creating invoices and cutting fabric. If you haven't contacted us by 2 PM, no problem. We will send a PayPal invoice that evening that you can pay using your PayPal account or major credit card that weekend.
- Monday morning we will start processing orders.
- Most orders will be ready by Tuesday afternoon. If this is not the case, we will communicate that to you either by phone or in the PayPal invoice. Items that were oversold in the show, but that can be reordered, will be and will be included in the invoice. You will be notified when that item arrives. If your order is to be shipped, we will hold the order until the item arrives and will ship together unless instructed otherwise.
o After Show Orders
- You can place orders after the show, but to take advantage of the special pricing, you need to do it before 9 AM the following morning.
- Comments on the Live video will be checked Saturday morning for those late orders
- Please understand that orders submitted during the show are entered first and we may run out of some items.
Please Note: Giveaways, share prizes and auctions are only available for participation during the live broadcast. Orders placed within 12 hours after the live broadcast will be processed and sale prices (if applicable) will still be honored as long as those items were not sold out during the live show.